Colton Potty Training, Day 1

Ah yes. The joys of potty training. Well, my first question to my veteran mommies was, uh... do I teach him standing up or sitting down? Lol, the overwhelming response was SITTING DOWN!!

So this morning I laid out Colton's big boy underwear- Cars, of course. He was so excited. He tried on EVERY single pair. Drank four juice boxes in under fifteen minutes- I'm neurotic about that too- my kids only get to drink juice every once in awhile. I can't help it! Diabetes runs in my family and its unneccessary sugar! So, bascially, we got a preview into what this boy is going to look like at a keg party in college. Super.

He peed in the potty twice! Yea! And then, by 9:30 he had peed through 6 pairs of underwear. Ugh. We put on a pair of pullups (eeeeash, I know, I know! I"m not supposed to!). But after that, we needed a break so we headed down for lunch our friend's house.

Tomorrow will be another day. Tomorrow we will *for real* start the "Three Day Potty Method."
I know it didn't work in three days for Gabriela, but it did work in 9. I have faith in my boy.

Comments

Popular Posts