Special Sayings of the Week

It is unfortunate that I don't have these recorded, because they are SO cute. Instead you'll just have to use that pretty little imagination of yours...
And I quote from Gabi...
"Ayuda, AYUDA!"
"AGUA!LECHE!AGUA!LECHE!QUESO!PAN!AGUA!LECHE!GOLDFISH!!!" (this entire "word" is yelled in the span of about two seconds- tourette's anyone???)
"Mommy, come. Come Mommy. MOMMY COME!!!" while she pats the spot next to her (did I tell you our legs are already touching???)
"Oh dear God!"
"Oh my Lord!"
"Oh dear Gosh!"
"Oh NO! SHOOT!"
"I love you"
"Hi (quick sucking in of breath) Chaaaata"
"I love it"
"I like mango!" The coolest thing about this last one is that she didn't copy the sentence from anyone! Today is the first day she put together a three word sentence all on her own. Whoo hoo! Maybe she'll be ready for the summer literacy class for children under two. Because, you know, that's what they do here in NYC... have their children reading Neitche by kindergarten.

Comments

Popular Posts