Quotes from Dr. Smith

The names and rotations have been changed to protect the guilty... and so that Ben can keep his severly underpaid salary, currently keeping us in the life of luxury. Ben is on the hardest rotation of this year with Dr. Smith, notorious for making even the manliest of men feel like they should be wearing a bra strap instead of a jockstrap, if that even. How anyone can feel good about themselves after 5 seconds with this guy is beyond me. And I quote....

In the operating room to Ben, "If I wanted to work with a five year old, I would have brought my daughter. I like her better."

Again, in the OR. "You should get checked for MS." The next day, "Seriously, did you get that appointment?"

I can't wait for tomorow. Do they make band aids the size of your self esteem?

Comments

Popular Posts