Baby #1

I thought about titling this baby #2, but then I knew all you people would start FREAKING out so let me just say that I am NOT preggers. But ALL my friends with babies the same age as Gabi are! Literally, ALL of them. Except for Jenny. Thank God for her, because otherwise I'd really feel like an outcast and would be stuck sitting by my lonesome at lunchtime with no one to talk to. Oh wait, that was freshman year of high school. But still- the thought counts for something. And, though I haven't spoken to her in a few months, I bet Denea's got one cooking too, because well, that's just the Mormon way ;). Not to say we haven't started *thinking* about it, because we have. And what I *think* is... you guys are NUTS. So, put that thought out of that pretty little head of yours.

I watched my amazingly talented friend Kelley whip threw the park with her two boys (TWO BOYS!!! ) like she owned the place and I swear, if anyone ever had eyes in the back of their head (not to mention in their feet, knees and shoulders too- don't doubt me 'til you've seen her in action) it's Kelley. And I just thought.... holy crap. I write this today because yet ANOTHER one of my best friends is due with number two and the same thought keeps going through my mind... holy crap. Watch me get pregnant with quadruple ADHD boys next time around.

Comments

Popular Posts