Things that freeze

You know, I get that all things have a freezing point.  I guess it never occurred to me to really think about it.  It's not like I had that much of a chance of freezing too many things while living in Florida, Georgia or Texas.  New York.... maybe, but not really. 

So, while in Minnesota, randomly, I would go to use something that had mostly been left in my car only to find it did not work.  Alas, things you don't think about that freeze in sub zero temperatures:

1. Ink in pens
2. baby wipes
3. water bottle for the gym (okay, duh, but still, when you aren't expecting it you get thrown off!)
4. gas in a tank less than half full
5.  hand sanitizer (weird, weird texture)
6. lotion
7. eggs
8. granola bars with chocolate
9. fruit snacks
10. your car :)
11. cell phone

I realize this list is not all that exciting, but it sure did stump me when I went to use these things I keep in the car.  Things you never really think about.  And the eggs got left in the car seat.  I was certain my car would stink when I remembered they got left.  Nope, just some frozen eggs.  Gross.

Comments

Popular Posts