Motherhood in Law School


With one exam down and two to go (OWNED that first one (at least I think I did, which is really all that matters) and didn't throw up right beforehand- win!), it's Saturday and I have a four hour practice exam- two actually.  And the hubs is at a full day conference.  So, I took the kids in the kitchen and promised them everything of their Saturday morning dreams in return for no fighting and silence for four hours.  

Their chosen breakfast/snack plate?  m&m's, peanuts and pretzels (thanks Delta!), apples, cracker jacks, blue cheese, Vermont cheddar, crackers, apples, carrots, three tic tacs, one oreo, two breakfast bars, pink lemonade.   

I also consented to naked day, letting them make whatever mess they want, and allowing them a half hour of iPad time each (oh the glory).  I also promised that if I didn't have to come back there for fighting once, we'd make milkshakes after.  Five minutes in, we are smiles all around.  This can't possibly go wrong......Cheers to the next four hours :)

And that's how moms get stuff done. ;)

Happy Civ Pro-ing!

Comments

Popular Posts