A Strawberry Wedding

G says to me...
"When I’m little, in a few weeks, I am going to get married."

"To who?" I ask.

"To Colton! When he is as big as daddy and I am smaller than him. Like, when I am 96. Or 97.
When Colton is 104 and then I was going to get married in a couple weeks, soon. In a couple weeks, Colton made a wedding for me. He put strawberry shortcake pictures in it and made a strawberry shortcake cake. He did that for me. So we are going to get married in a few weeks. He is going to wear his Mr. Longface clothes and I am going to wear this pretty dress (her strawberry shortcake dress) and in my wedding I am going to wear this dress and Colton is going to wear his Mr. Longface clothes. And once we start the wedding, Katelyn is going to come to my wedding, except my wedding is going to be right next to her house. AND! Since I will be a big girl! At my wedding I will get my own big chair instead of sitting at my little desk. And when
we are too big, and when we are done we were done being little, we all would have to sit and take turns on your desk when we are too big."

Comments

Popular Posts