Blessed

I am so super excited. I have been wanting to go to the Giants game, courtesy of HSS for three years. Anytime Ben gets tickets, the kids are sick, or its raining- for whatever reason, I cannot go. Apparently these seats are *awesome*. Because HSS are team doctors, our tickets allow us to go down on the field and I think be where the coaches are. Ben has tickets for tomorrow night and I am beside myself excited!!! You know the thing I am the most excited about?? Our friends. I emailed everyone in our class yesterday, asking if anyone would be able to watch our kids so we could go to the game. Every single person who is not working tomorrow night, offered to change their schedule and watch our kids so that Ben and I could go to the game. I feel so incredibly blessed that we have such amazing friends. Thank you God for the people you have put in our lives. We are so grateful.

Comments

Popular Posts