Snow Storm Last Night

Last night Ben, Gabi and I came home from a Christmas party upstairs hosted by a couple who the guy is a chef- amazing, amazing delicious food. We put Gabi to bed and looked outside the window- our street had been completely transformed! When we left two hours prior, it was just snowing. After the party, there was inches and inches of white snow blanketing the street and cars- it was beautiful! I got my neighbor to watch Gabi for fifteen minutes so Ben and I could go outside together to walk Chata and we had SO much fun! For those couple of minutes, it was just us and our dog again. It was so cool! We chased Chata together, threw snow balls at each other and while I stuck my tongue in some snow on the bushes (I promise no dog or person had peed on it yet- I checked for yellow and there wasn't any!) Ben tried to build a snow man. He then lined up an attack of five snow balls and we just threw it all over each other. So fun!

Comments

Popular Posts