1st Naptime in Toddler Bed

Yesterday was her first time taking a nap in her bed. Neither of us like it so I think we're going to do crib for nap and bed for nighttime. I put her in the bed and she was crying for her crib. After she was fine, I left the room for her to read like she always does. AFter about an hour (this is normal for my child to read for an hour before she takes her nap) I hear her come to the door and start knocking. I go in there, explain its naptime and put her back in her bed. About 15 minutes later I hear her call for me a few times and then its quiet. I dont know what she was doing in there but she seemed to be happy. At 5, I open the door to go wake her up and realize the door wont open. She fell asleep on the other side of the door and slept there for her nap! I hate it!

Comments

Popular Posts