3rd night in bed..

7:30 pm- Gabs is headed off to bed. Why so early? Oh, because we decided not to nap today. Why? To torment me. She asked for her crib and what can I say, I feel bad!! So I put her in there and of course she turned on the light and pulled all her blankets out of the top drawer of her armoire (all within easy reach of crib). The thanks I get!

7:45 pm- Cuna! CUNA! Seriously kid- you're breaking my heart! I tear up and put her in her bed- my poor baby! Dragged from the comfort of her crib that's she has slept in since we brought her home from the hospital against her will... :(

7:50- Still crying, so I put Chata in there with her. Lots of laughing, so I leave. The crying starts again... I hate it! I hate it!

8:00- all quiet on the Gabi front

8:30- I let Chata out and see my baby still in her bed- success! Maybe tomorow night will be even better and maybe neither one of us will shed a tear!

11:00 pm. THUMP. WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! The answer to our question. She ends up on the floor because she FALLS out of bed. :( :( Into the crib she goes. I can't take it!

Comments

Popular Posts