Yea!


Colton pulled himself up today while I was putting together our new stroller- go Colton! I held onto him for the picture because I was afraid he would fall.

And yes, I did say new stroller. Nothing is wrong with our old one, its just that I can't get on the bus with it! I swear, we have spent more money trekking these kids around town. I am beginning to wonder if it WOULD have been cheaper to buy a car and pay for a garage every month... So, this makes 1- chicco, 2- baby trend jogger, 3- umbrella, 4- bike trailer 5- phil and teds 6- joovy caboose... SIX strollers. And they all serve a needed purpose. This one is for putting the car seat in so we can walk to get a cab because my boy is beefy! I can no longer carry him in the car seat cab searching. I almost dropped him wearing heels last week. And, I can fold this one holding the baby so now we can get on the bus and go places other than the UES! Look out Brooklyn, here we come!

Comments

Popular Posts