Croup

Croup is probably one of the saddest things ever for a baby. Okay, well, I'm sure there are worse things- no, I am *positive* there are worse things, but this is just terrible too. This poor little man is breathing like a duck and, get this, I can't let him cry. Because if he cries, he can't breath, and then I have to take him to the ER. Do you KNOW how impossible it is to keep an 8 month old from crying? Utterly and completely. Let's just say that I have had way better days than yesterday and today. And, more importantly, so has Colton. But, the good thing is that he is feeling better and is starting to be on the up swing of things. And, fyi, he is soooo not a fan of the nose suction thing. In fact, whenever he sees it, he starts crying. Its a vicious cycle.

Comments

Popular Posts