Creepy

This evening I remembered I had laundry downstairs I needed to get. I turned on the monitor in the kids room and turned on mine in the living room. I was getting my things ready to make a quick dash when I heard Gabriela on the monitor talking in her sleep. I never ever even go to the trash chute if they are making noise so I stood near the front door and waited for a second to make sure she was okay. That is when I heard a man. In her room. Talking to her. She was talking back. And Ben is NOT home. I bolted in there prepared to kill someone. When I opened the door, there my kids were, sound asleep, no one else in the room. And then I hear talking out in the living room where I left the monitor. Our monitor had picked up some other kid's bedroom and was picking up the conversation between a little girl and her Daddy, who, by the way, according to her, is a piggy. I turned the machine off and on several times and yet their conversation continued. This is so, so creepy. This means that at any time, any other person can hear what is going on in my apartment when the monitor is on. So, so creeped out. And thankful that there was not actually a man in Gabriela's room.

Comments

Popular Posts