Tidbit

I've been smelling urine for three days. I can't find it. But I know it's here... somewhere... lurking around the corner. Waiting to jump out and grab me when I least expect it, when I'm fully dressed and hurrying out the door.

I have lysoled every single thing I can think of, minus my dog and my child.
I have used those handy little disinfectent wipes all over the floor.
I have sniffed every piece of fabric in sight.
And still... no sign.

But alas, I am a determined woman. Because as I sit, sewing, I sense it. It is here....

So I begin my quest...
.........

And here is where I inform you something you may have never known. Pee, as well shall call it, when left to its own devices, undisturbed for, oh let's say three days? CRYSTALIZES. When left on wood. Underneath the booster seat. In the little space between plastic and wood.

I would say I win- but now I have someone else's urine dripping down my arm.

Comments

Popular Posts