Missing you

Dear Gabriela Catalina and Colton,

I promised you tonight that I would lay with you again, as I do, every night before I go to bed.  Colton, as I laid next to you I watched your sweet little lips- you pucker them the same as you have since the day you were born and when you feel me near you, you snuggle up next to me as close as you can.  

Gabs, when I lay next to you and I hold your hand, you also hold mine, since you were born, because you know I'm near you- and you turn your head into mine so that our cheeks are kissing.

I love being in law school and I'm so happy I'm getting to fulfill my dream- but I love you infinitely more.  I miss the two of you during the day so much I actually feel it in my being.  

I wish that tomorrow I were volunteering at your school Colton for rainbow day.  Gabriela Catalina, I wish that tomorrow I were picking you up from the bus stop so that you'd run into my arms and I could pick you up and swing you around and see you throw your head back and laugh in delight.

I just want you to know that I love you, all the love in the world.

Comments

Popular Posts