Drowning in a sea of legalese

I thought I'd give an accurate picture of what I feel like is happening in my life.  That's me, drowning in law.  And those are waves of legal and life things looming over me.  In case you are wondering, those things on the bottom are a barracuda, a shark, and a jellyfish.  They are all angry and they are all trying to eat me.  Just in case you were wondering how my week is going :).  BUT!   The thing about this, is that my head is still above the water- so its a win!  yea!  And... apparently I forgot to put a bathing suit on.... so.... double win!!!  :)  But... .I do see a lack of wine...hmmm.... that might be part of the problem......Oh yes.  And two of those things DO say cannibalism and microwaving babies.  Because, why SHOULDN'T we devote several, several classes to completely grotesque things?  Just for the record, if you and I are ever on a boat lost at sea, no matter how desperate I am, I will never eat you to survive.  That's a firm stance.  Just in case you were wondering.  

Comments

Popular Posts