Happy Father's Day Ben



For Father's Day this year, I wanted to do something special...but I had no idea what. My husband is finishing up his last year of medical training- hallelujah!!- and I was a little stumped. To tell a little about him, he is obsessed with YouTube. As in, at least twice daily, he gets all excited and calls me over to the computer to show me the latest and greatest. To be honest, most the time I smile and say, "Thanks. That's three minutes of my life I will never have back." He insists they are great works of art.....everyone has their things, I suppose. So, as I am thinking about this wondrous day of the year, I remember the latest song, "We want a juice box" that my husband found for my four year old to jump through the house. Then, I saw Richard Dunn's video he made in the Las Vegas airport (a must-see!!) and I thought, "I can totally do this. I have nothing to do and my kids love attention." So... three days later, you have my first ever, child rap video. Happy Father's Day.

Thanks to all the places who did not kick us out by either 1- not noticing we were there 2- turning a purposeful blind eye or 3- loved it so much that they helped video one scene: Mayo Brothers Statue William and Charlie at Mayo Clinic; random places at  Grandeville at Cascade Lake; and Soldier's Park (they literally call this place "The Central Park of Rochester").

Comments

Popular Posts