Instant Snow!

I had heard you could throw water into the air and watch it turn to snow! I tried it earlier today with cold water and it did not work. Such disappointment! Then I got a text from my sister in law with a link to a guy who did it with boiling water- duh! Forgot about vapors and such. I was so excited I had to try it right away- it totally worked! Then, I ran in the bedroom to wake up my husband so someone could come see…. He was not pleased. Party pooper. In the midst of my excitement for the second go around… I turned on the wrong burner and I “guess” there was a flake of something on the burner because the smoke alarms started going off… and we couldn’t get them to turn off. The kids slept through this ten minute ordeal but my husband did not. He was not pleased. Party pooper. Then- ta da! Your old fashioned home video awaits you. Don’t judge me by my messy kitchen or tired face from chasing children since the crack of dawn. I was too excited to clean it (kitchen and face) before I made you your awesome video. Enjoy your flippy floppys. I’ll enjoy my nine layers of clothing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts