Just another day at the ranch

My day proceeded as follows:

I woke up and went outside to find my children bare "A" naked running around in the front yard with their equally in the buff cousin, watering her with the watering hose.

Jacqui proceeded to play in Gidgett's water trough, fell backwards underneath the water and couldn't get up- so we had to pull her out to save her from drowning.  Turns out four inches of water IS enough (yes yes I know its technically two).

My children painted murals in their underwear.

My son demanded to ride the horses but after getting on one, insisted he no longer liked them.

My father in law killed a four foot snake.

Jacqui just walks into the pool like she knows how to swim.

Jacqui fell outside and busted her lip.

Colton peed in a plant.

Gabi fell and busted HER lip.

Bean (my sister in law's dog) fell in the pool trying to get a Mickey Mouse train.  She can't swim.  I hurdled over the fence to save her.  My shoe caught on the fence on the way over, impeding my would have been perfect olympic jump and I bruised/scraped the insides of my thighs, knee and hip.  A reminder I'm not getting any younger.  But I DID save the day, as my mother in law says.

Dad says he blew his nose once.

My children fought, almost to the death, over who could be a humpback whale in the tub.

Jacqui pooped on the pool deck and ate it.

Yup.  Just another day at the ranch.
(Angie's note:  she didn't eat ALL of it.  She just had a taste, and decided it was NOT something she wanted to repeat)


Comments

Popular Posts