Week 5 complete!

Yes! Finished 10 miles today in 1:41.47 which I think works out to...10:11 per mile- this includes about one minute of walking. I LIKE these walking breaks! I have to say though.. I'm a little worried because my knee started hurting today. I soooo dont want what happened to me last time to happen to me again! I am just going to keep saying... its going to be okay.. its going to be okay. Besides, pain is only temrporary.

The park was SO beautiful! There is so much snow covering anything and I didnt even think about how bright it was going to be! I should have worn sunglasses. My eyes were crying the whole time because of all the white. It felt a little like running in clouds. LOVE running in the winter in Central Park (except for slush- that I could do without).

Comments

Popular Posts