The House

Every day, on the way home from school, Gabriela and Katelyn have this nice little banter over whose house they are going to. They yell about it to and at each other aaaaaaaall the way home and in the end, they actually usually do NOT play together after school becuase neither one of them cleared it with either of their mothers and it is lunch time. So we play later.

Yesterday Katelyn asked no less than thirty times in ten seconds, "Can I go to Gabi's house?" To which Gabi replied, "Well, you can't because I peed in my house." Okay, what she MEANT was that she peed in the toilet in her house.

Later on that afternoon, we were playing out back and it was chilly. I asked the girls if they wanted to go upstairs and play in our house. Katelyn flipped out and yelled, "I CAN'T go to your house Gabi! You peed in it everywhere!"

Comments

Popular Posts