New Quotes

"Hi buddy boy."

"He's wake upping."

"Mommy? Are you songing?"

While sitting on the potty, where Gabriela and I have all of our intimate conversations, she says, "Mommy- you got a moco (a booger) in your nariz (nose)." I did? Its possible, I'll admit- even though I'm booger obsessed and check the holes every five minutes. "Daddy has hair in his nose. And Gabi has hair in her nose. And Mommy has a booger in her nose. But Gabi doesn't have a moco. Just hair." Why do I have to be the one with the booger?

The receptionist behind the desk at the hotel asked, "What is your name?"
"Gabi."
"How old are you?"
"Gabi."
"What is your brother's name?"
"He peed in her face."

"Do you know I love you?"

"Youre my special boy!"

"Can I want this?" (translation: can I have this?)

"NO DADDY!!! THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!"

"No, you're not tired."

Comments

Popular Posts