Info you might want to know

1. Little boys, in their hospital bassinet, can pee (if left in the wind) up and over the plastic bin and onto your breakfast tray three feet away. But the things that are still covered in plastic are fair game to eat. Seriously... the breakfast station was far.
2. Little boys can pee, on their backs, to a height of at least two feet.
3. Just because he (your baby, not some random dude) peed once all over you, doesn't mean he won't do it again three seconds later... and then three seconds later after that.
4. Little boys can pee in their own eye, laying down, and they don't like it. I don't like it either.
5. When we first brought Colton home, I somehow got poop on my sheets (his, not mine). I was too tired, so I wiped it off and slept in the same spot. Don't judge.
6. When Ben got poop on the sheets, he changed them. Huh. I thought I was the cleaner one.
7. The next day, yesterday, Colton peed three times on me (see #3) and got it on the sheets. (By the way, did I mention we change him on MY side of the bed???? How convenient...). I'm still sleeping in the same sheets and this time I didn't wipe anything down. But urine is sterile..... right? Either way, I dont care. I'm tired.
8. I think pee is my new friend.

Comments

  1. Ha Ha Ha!!! I remember all that. I've told you this before, but I really loved 2 kids. I thought it was WAY easier than just the one. You're such an awesome mom, you're going to rock this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts