New Baby Colton



I know I'm a little late, but Colton Sebastian was born March 24, 2010 at 3:30 in the afternoon. It was an awesome, awesome day. I know most of you heard about it by now, but we got to do a successful vbac and from first signs of labor until delivery was about 11 hours. It was an amazing, amazing day. I never knew just how elated I could feel until my husband and I got to watch our baby be brought into the world. I had always told Ben that when I delivered he better not let them put a mucus covered baby on me and that they had better clean it first. He had tried, over the last six years, to convince me that I wouldn't care and I would want to hold my cheese covered baby straight from the womb, but I insisted no. Aaaaaaas it turns out, he was totally right. I would have pulled him out myself Kardashian style, had I thought quick enough to do it. I dont even think I washed my hands of his goo for like four hours after he was born. And I know this disgusting fact to be true because I remember when they served me dinner, I went to grab my fork and I was like, "....eeeeewwww... I never washed my hands!!!" Ha ha. Oh, how things in my world have changed.

And, as a side note, I was looking at the last post I made before today... ha ha ha. The post about the lady in the gym was the day before I had Colton. Perhaps my hormones had something to do with my wanting to throttle her......just perhaps.

Comments

Popular Posts