A poopersation

In order to facilitate the flowing of the poops ... wait, let's just stop right here. I just realized that I say "poops" in about every post and to spice things up a bit, I paused momentarily to look up other terms for poop online. I must say, I am quite impressed. There are COUNTLESS web pages dedicated to this amazing phenomenon (let's face it... you'd be a liar if you said it wasn't a phenomenon- you wouldn't be as crass as me, but you'd be a liar). Consult "The Poop Thesaurus" at http://www.heptune.com/poopword.html for further suggestions. Some are quite crass. I didn't make them up, I'm just sharing.

Continued with the help of the poop thesaurus...

In order to faciliate the flowing of the "anal butter," seeing as though according to the ten thousand "Mommy Advice" web pages I consulted, this is a power struggle thing and when she is ready she is ready, I decided to get her some books on the subject. So I ordered her a like 6 different fun ones, each taking a different angle. I got an email from amazon.com saying that one of my books was cancelled from my order because they didn't have it in and I needed to call them. And thus, the following conversation....

"Hi, yes, I am supposed to be calling you to figure out what to do to get a copy of the book I ordered."

"Yes I see. What book is this regarding?"

"Everybody Poops."

"The Poop Book?"

"Yes."

"Where's the Poop?"

"No, I know where Where's the Poop is, but I'm calling about Everybody Poops."

"Everybody Poops?"

"Yes, Everybody Poops. Do you know anything about that?"

"Well, I'm seeing Everybody Poops, but I dont know where it is...."

I realize how ridiculous this conversation sounds.... luckily the guy had a two year old as well. How entertaining.

Comments

  1. For the record, "Where's the Poop?" is a much better book than "Everybody Poops." If we're comparing to movies, the first is like a romantic comedy, only not romantic...at all. The second is like a documentary with some illustrations thrown in for shock value, but otherwise not that interesting...or funny. I have all of the books you ordered sitting on my kitchen counter (yeah, I said kitchen). None of them helped. It's a power struggle...and they'll poop when they want to. *sigh.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught up again . . . . Thanks for waiting for me, it was a really busy week, so I wasn't able to keep up on my blog stalking. ;-p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts