My Secret Stalker

I'm so excited! I just found out I have a secret blog stalker! But it's okay, because I actually know who you are AND I know where you live! :) :) Now that I have been given the "go ahead", I'll continue with my posts. And yes, I am in agreement. How CAN one populate an entire planet with only a group of five????? I personally am also on a mission for my own planet and, dare I say it, at this rate, we might over come DeNae and her clan! McArthur's unite! We're on our way! But first, we'll have to grow our horns out. I think the first step would be to stop shaving ours off and to put some Rogain on Gabi's that way when our planet's collide, we will be adequately prepared to defend ourselves and protect our species.

Comments

  1. You know where I live?!?!?!?!?! Then, when are you coming to visit??? :)

    At this rate, it's really not going to take much to over come DeNae. Heck, I'm just one missed pill away from catching her, and that's without even trying. Go figure.

    p.s. I can't believe I rated my own post!!! Whoohoooo!! I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...I'm about to lose control...whoa! Sorry. I hate it when that happens. I'm so glad you noticed me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts