Oh Desitin

Gabriela has an obsession with desitin. She wants it on all the time. She even pulls it out of her drawer and plays with it. It was never an issue before because she couldn't open it... until the other day. All was quiet on the McArthur front when I asked my little one what she was doing. "Desitin, Mommy, desitin." Oh, okay, just playing with the tube again. Then I see she's pantyless. And a familiar odor about her. Yes, she applied desitin to herself, and then switched panties at least three or four times, because they all had desitin on them. Whatever, no big deal. We washed her hands and were done.... and then I found that not only had she desitined herself, but also her dolls...in the appropriate places.

Comments

  1. Too cute!! Sofi LOVES desitin, too. She calls it "sunblocker" -- I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts