Days 15, 16, 17

And on the fifth day of no pee, she said, "I have to go pee pees in the potty MOM." And we saw that it was good.

We are officially potty trained as of Monday. Five days pee free! Sunday at the museum was the last accident day, seriously, thank God. I don't know if I could have taken any more of it.

Oh, and by the way, potty trained in our house does not include poop. Because honestly, who DOESN'T like to roll marble sized pellets into the potty in the hopes that more than one will fall to the floor, only to be stepped on by Gabi and then carried on like footprints in the sand, but in the house, to leave her mark. Of course, followed closely behind by her ever faithful pup, to help clean up the mess.

But we shall save that for another day, for alas, I no longer have pee in my hair.

Comments

Popular Posts