Some of Gabi's best thoughts come on the John

"Don't pee pee on Dora."

"Don't pee pee on Tinkerbell."

"This is yucky. You should smell it."

"Don't pee pee on Ruff Ruff."

"Don't pee pee on Katelyn's froggy."

"This is gross MOM. You wanna take a picture?"

"Don't pee pee on Daddy."

"Don't pee pee on Mommy."

"Don't pee pee in the hair of Mommy anymore."

"Don't pee pee on Mommy's dress."

"I want a big one."

"Now I get a thin mint-yea!"

"And Abuelita is so proud of you, and Daddy is so proud of you, and Kelli is so proud of you, and Ruff Ruff is so proud of you, and I'm so proud of you"

"Don't pee pee in the potty." Hm. Maybe that's why there is a bit of confusion.

"I wanna take a picture of Gabi."

"Do you see my pee pees? Do you wanna see it?"

"Don't pee pee in the bed."

Comments

Popular Posts