Whoops- forgot to tell you people something

I just realized that I never actually posted that I am pregnant- well, I am! Yea! When we first found out, Ben was being so weird and didn't want to tell anyone until I was 12 weeks (yeah right, like that would ever fly!). But, by the time he was ready to tell people (like a week later) I was so sick, I didn't feel like it! So, it's officially posted. I'm due "April 14" but we all know that is a lie. It will be here by March 23. That's the due date I give myself... you know, with all my professional training! :)

Comments

  1. Hey I'm blog stocking you now, but I wanted to say I LOVED your video of Gabby dancing. My favorite part was Ben saying "we're the worst parents in the world" I was laughing so hard as your filming your naked little thing shaking her stuff. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts