My little Klepto

It started a few months ago in Stop and Shop when I got home and realized Gabriela had grabbed a thing of pine nuts. I seriously had/have every intention of returning them (it's so far!). I know eventually they will get them back. Because of this, I started keeping a closer eye on her. I try to check her little itchy fingers every time we leave a store. More often than not, she has in fact taken some delightful thing. In Walgreens today, she kept saying, "Galleta, galleta! (cookie)" I told her that yes there are cookies all around us but we are not buying any today. I guess she did not like that answer because when we got home, not only did she have a bag of candy stashed in her stroller, but she also had a small bag of chocolate covered oreo cookies. Great. I'm sure one day I'll be arrested for something I didn't even do!!

Comments

Popular Posts