A leg up

Gabi loooooves to be naked. In the middle of playtime she'll look at me, desperately trying to take off her clothes, calling, "Ayuda! (help!) Quita! (take it off!)" Whatever, I let her be how she wants. I used to tell my parents, "Don't suppress me." I let her be free.

So, off with the clothes. So now its pretty standard that after bathtime, she barely gets a pat down with the towel before she is squealing in delight yelling while she runs through the apartment bucked naked, "Gabi- nuda!" 'Nuda' is short for 'desnuda'.... 'naked.' She also likes to smile at me from around the corner and say 'bite it.' See, when I was little, someone who wishes to remain nameless used to sing me this song..."I see your hiney! All white and shiney! You better hide it! Before I bite it!" Now, I dont remember anyone actually biting me in the bum, but you better believe I bite Gabi's. Don't worry, I sing her the song, too. And you know what? Call CPS. It's MY baby's tooshie and I'll bite it if I please! Anyway, that's not the point.

The point is this and I'll get straight to it. She peed all over the bathroom floor not even 2 hours after the cleaning lady left. While on the phone with her Huita, Gabi, desperate for attention, had one leg up over the toilet seat and just let it all out. Good grief. I'm positive now it was not the dog who peed on the carpet. Poor Chata.

Comments

Popular Posts