My Angel Baby

My Angel Baby

While we were on spring break, Gabriela Catalina had to work on her ten page paper.  Everyday, before we even ate breakfast, she had to write two pages.  Seeing as how I was sleeping and enjoying being a little relaxed after a hellish couple of months, I didn't check to see on what she was doing or writing about.  She's a great kid.  I tell her once to do something and that's it.  I rarely repeat myself- the girl is a dream.  She did always seem serious while she was writing, but I gave her space.  On Tuesday, after we returned to school, I noticed she left her ten page paper on the desk.  I started to tell her that she forgot to send it when the title caught my eye: "My Angel Baby."  Oh sweet Jesus.  She wrote about the baby.  I couldn't help myself.  I invaded her privacy and read it.  And cried my eyes out.  At least its not as bad as I thought it would be.











Comments

Popular Posts