Amazon Child


I called amazon.com to return a toddler bed set we received as a gift from my mom- she didn’t realize he was also getting a new bed, an upgraded twin.  I tried, very slowly, to explain that I didn’t have the order number because the order form was not in the box and that I would like to just return the item and have my mom refunded.
“What is the account number?”

“I’m so sorry, I don’t have the account number because my mom ordered it.”
“Okay, what is the last name?” 

I tell her.
“What is the credit card number on the account?”

“I do not know the credit card number on the account.  It is my mom’s credit card.”
“Oh, I see. You don't share a credit card?"

"No ma'am, I don't."

"Okay, I see.  What is the phone number?”

“Mine or hers?”
“The phone number you share with your mom.”

“I don’t share a phone number with my mom.  Would you like her number since she is the one who ordered it?”
“You and your mom don’t use the same number?”  long pause.

“Ma’am… I’m 31.  I have my own credit card and my own phone number.”
“Oh, yes, I’m sorry.  I thought you were the child.”

Seriously???

Comments

Popular Posts