Frog Rain Boots

Gabriela Catalina's newest thing is dressing her little brother (that, and praying every single blessed night for a new baby sister and then maybe a little brother too for Colton).  The problem is that Colton either really loves it, or really hates it.  Today, he hated it and rebelled.  I'm not entirely sure what happened in that room, but out of no where, my son comes running bucked naked out of the bedroom, except for his frog rain boots.

me: "Colton!  Where are your clothes?!"
C: "Um, Iun know."
me: "Colton!  Go put your clothes on!"
C: "I ownwanna put my clothes on!"
me: "Colton, buddy, you gotta put your clothes on.  You can't run around naked, you'll hurt yourself."
C: "I'm not naked!"
me: "Colton!  You're totally naked!"
C: "NO I'm not!  I'm wearing socks!!"

True story.  Bright green socks. Under the rain boots. Can't fight logic.  The kid went naked.

Comments

Popular Posts