"I spiked it"

It's so disgusting, you know I didn't make it up.  If you are eating right now.... well, don't. Ben and I are in Bologna and we are setting things up in the house, listening to the kids playing when I swear I hear swooshing. "Are they playing with the water in the bathroom?" I ask. "No, I just flushed the toilet after Colton, so I think that's what's running." Ben answers. A few minutes later we hear Gabriela Catalina say, "I spiked it!"  So, Ben goes in the bathroom and sees that Gabriela Catalina has indeed spiked Colton's hair.  He asks if she used the water in the sink because his hair is all wet.  I hear her say no.  Oh dear God.... this cannot be good.  I hear Ben ask her where she got the water.  She points to some location and I hear Ben say, "Ooooohhhhh noooo." "Oh no.  Ben... did she use the bidet????" Because when we were in Venice, she got really excited about the "little sink" in the bathroom for "little kids"- we had immediately squashed that thought and thought she understood that she was NOT to touch it. "No....." he says, "it's much, much worse." "I brushed it Mommy!" She says proudly. I haven't unpacked the bags yet...."You brushed it with what?" "The big BIG brush on the floor in the bathroom." You know, the brush you use to clean the toilet.  It still had water in it from the last guest in the house and she used the brush to spike up Colton's hair.  She spiked my son's hair with poo water.

Comments

Popular Posts