Colton Quotes of the Day


Yesterday, I heard Colton say to me, "Mommy? I want to kill you." What Colton? "I want to kill you." Ben and I look at each other. "Colton, I'm sorry buddy, what did you say?" Surely this can't be it. Tears fill his eyes. "Please Mommy. I really want to kill you. Right now." Deep breath... "You want to CARRY me?" "Yeeeeeeeeees!!! Right now!" Oh, thank you God. Damn you "L's" and "R's".  The therapy I thought we would have to endure. 

Today, the kids and I are playing, lovingly, on the couch, reading stories and cuddling, when Colton turns over and looks at me with such adoration and says, "Mommy.  I want to spit in your eye."  What?  "I want to spit in your eye.  And then, I want to bite your nose off and eat your hair."  Maybe he wasn't saying "carry" afterall yesterday.

Then, to finish the night, as they were getting out of the bathtub, I asked Colton if he needed to pee.  He answered, "NO.  I already did.  I put my penis in the cup and peed in it."

me- "WHAT?!"
C- with more emphasis, "I put my penis in the monkey cup and peed in it."
I looked at Gabriela and asked, "What is he talking about?"
G- "Yup.  Its true.  I saw him.  He DID put his penis in the cup and pee in it.  You know, the monkey one."  Allllllllrighty then.  That's the last time I drink out of the monkey cup, that's for sure.


Comments

Popular Posts