First grade breakfast

Tomorrow is the first day of first grade for Gabriela Catalina and the first day of full day preschool for Colton.  I told the kids they could have whatever they want for breakfast they just need to tell me before bed so I can make sure I have it.
GC- I would like two dip n' eggs, toast with butter, and rainbow pancakes. No, rainbow waffles.
Me- you cannot be serious.
GC- what? You said I could have whatever I want!
Me- Gabriela Catalina! I can't make you rainbow waffles before school! Those take me like an hour and a half!
GC- so why don't you make them tonight then before you go to bed so they are all ready  for me in the morning?
Me- (shocked faced and silent)...

Lucky for her I have no job, no friends (ok one friend), no gym membership, not a darn thing to do with myself. All I have is time.  Breakfast is ready and waiting for you princess. What can I say? I aim to please (that and I swear I will do pretty much anything to not have my kid cry the first day of school).


Comments

Popular Posts