Love

Lately whenever Gabriela mentions anything about Ruff Ruff or Hello Kitty, Colton gives her the quick stink eye and then runs to go get them. He will then show them to her, hug them to his body and make the noise that says, "I'm keeping these and you can't touch them." Stinker.

The other day Gabriela Catalina and I were getting ready to go downstairs to get the kids who are in her cooking class. Whenever I tell her its time to go, Colton ALWAYS runs to the door to come with us. This time he didn't. He ran to their bedroom. I told him about five times we were going. I waited for him since I knew he would want to come, rather than stay with Lucy. He was in their room about two minutes then came running out to give Gabriela Catalina Hello Kitty. He noticed she had Ruff Ruff, but was missing the other half. What a lovey.

Comments

Popular Posts