Compliments of my baby

I couldnt find a Tinkerbell costume that I liked for Gabi to save my life. My sister finally found a really cute one but unfortuantely, the entire country is sold out of her size. I resolve to make her one. I got the material yesterday and started making the leotard part of it. This morning, while eating breakfast, Gabi saw it and said, "Oh Mommy! Vestido! (dress)" I told her it wasn't a dress and then she said, "Camisa? (shirt)" I told her it wasn't a shirt either but a part of her costume for Halloween and I held it up for her to see. I kid you not, she then said, "How CUTE!" I got the biggest smile on my face (clearly this kid has no idea what is in store for her costume!) and said "Thanks Gabi!" and then she looked at me with the most happiest look and she said, "Mommy....jjjjjyou're so sweet!" I thought my heart would melt!

Comments

Popular Posts